Security Procedure Enforcement: Classic Consoles enacts administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of its customer base. These practices include, but are not limited to:
- Destroying credit card information once processed unless it is requested to be kept on file.
- Maintaining financial and billing records in a secure location.
- Limiting access to confidential customer records to a select few key personnel, granting access on a “need to know” basis.
- Recording only the necessary information about a customer.
- Purging records periodically to destroy any old customer information.
- Performing a periodic assessment of administrative practices, including security practices, to determine better and more secure methods of recording and processing information.
Secure Payment Processing: Classic Consoles processes all payment and billing information, whether by credit card, check, or otherwise, in a secure manner. Credit card payments are processed through an established Merchant Account with state of the art electronic equipment which is maintained in a secure environment.
Fair Credit Billing Act: Classic Consoles operates in compliance with the Fair Credit Billing Act.
If you ever suspect that your confidential information has been compromised, please call us at 229 377-6240 and we will immediately look into the situation and get a response back to you.